Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Paris Hilton kind of a day


Out of these three quotes heard around the office today, two were not said by me. See if you can guess which was:

(In reference to a summer home): “I got Paris Hilton [living] two doors away!”

(Unironically giving business strategy tips): “If you’re not playing offense, you’re losing!”

(In response to spilling $2 Trader Joes soup all over the counter next to a fancy schmancy catered lunch for the People of Power, a.k.a board members): “Well shit”

Guess away people! Guess away!!

(Also, after not hearing about Paris in years today I learned she’s living in Palm Springs AND my computer took me to a “watch celebrity sex tapes for free!!” site where hers started playing automatically and refused to close no matter what I did. What can it all mean?? Besides that my computer is an asshole whose trying to get me fired??)


(picture from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment