Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Baaaaack


Apparently after taking the GRE and running a marathon all I want to do is check out a la Bruno Mars style. (You know, "The Lazy Song"? )Add to that some finally nice weather in Seattle, and both blogging and work seem to be the last things on my mind. Meh, I'm okay with that.

Unfortunately my rent and bills aren't (well with the work part, they don't seem to care as much about the blogging). Rude.

My coworkers today are some pretty sweet old ladies (one is rocking a denim tuxedo! and the other has hot pink running shoes on!!) and a little boy pretending to play football complete with cheering crowd noise and touchdown dance.
Since I can't be seven again I'm going to start planning my old years. I envision lots of hot pink lipstick and way too many necklaces. And I'm going to pretend to be deaf when I don't want to talk to people. Then shout "EH??" midway through their next sentence. Get your friendship applications in now because oh man, I'm going to be FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment