Friday, February 24, 2012

Mad Skills

I’ve been giving a lot of thought to this whole working thing.

Before finding myself sitting in cube land listening in to private phone conversations (seriously stick around past five and you can hear all you’ve never wanted to as your coworkers call doctor to discuss “that, ah, thing….it’s itching again”) I worked at home by myself. After being on both sides of the fence I can firmly and unequivocally say, I have no idea which one is better. You see there are such good and bad things to both. So in an effort to show off my newly learned chart making abilities detail my thoughts, I’m going to break down home vs. office working.




Also just a side note: I'm a rockstar with powerpoint, screen shots, and thinking outside the box. The above graphics prove it and no, I won't tell you how long it took.

No comments:

Post a Comment