Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who You Gonna Call...

At times this job just gets plain odd. Did you know the government lists paranormal investigator as a legitmate vocation?

No? Yeah me either until assigned to write about it for work.

Needless to say I've been listening to this all morning-


and now I'm kinda sorta obsessed.

Also I found this question on a paranormal investigator (ghost busting?) chat room:

What would a girl think if sometimes at night her boyfriend gets scared of ghosts and hides under the covers?with a flashlight and bat? I only get paranoid about ghosts a few times a year. I’m in my early 20’s. Is this normal? Would a woman tolerate this or is even doing this once a dealbreaker? And yes, I realize ghosts are probably not real and I’m too old for this.
Ladies? Anyone want to answer that for the poor guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment